Dear friends, prayer warriors, and everyone reading this,
We wanted to send you a quick email with important praises and requests:
1) Praise God that we now have 94% of our monthly support committed! Thank you to all of you who have joined our team!
2) Praise that we were able to take some furniture and personal items to Becky's parent's house in New York; we got much needed refreshment during this time.
3) Please pray that we will get Samuel's Permanent Residency Visa to Brazil soon so that we can purchase our tickets.
4) Pray for Becky's trip to Brazil this Friday through Wednesday of next week. Why is she going to Brazil by herself? Because for her to keep her Permanent Residency Visa, she needs to step foot in Brazil at least once every two years, otherwise she'd lose it—she has until June 29th. If you recall, Caleb and Ben went to Brazil in October 2009, so they have until October of 2011 to get back to Brazil.
1. Specifics for Becky's trip: since we are not shipping anything to Brazil, she'll be taking 9 pieces of luggage, and 2 carry-ons with her (we'll take more when we all go in July, as long as Samuel’s Visa arrives). Pray that it will be a smooth trip and all the luggage will get through with her; pray for God to send just the right person help at the right time with all that luggage; pray that she'll make it through customs without difficulties.
Thank you for praying with us and for us! Our God is faithful!